Our clients are looking for an experienced individual to support the MLRO in developing and maintaining Financial Crime related policies, providing in-depth and technical support across the company on regulatory requirements relating to Financial Crime, with a primary focus on Anti-Money Laundering.
● Develop and maintain the Financial Crime Policy and associated procedures and guidance.
● Develop appropriate systems and controls to manage the risk of AML and Financial Crime.
● Provide in-depth and technical advice, guidance, and support to the company on Financial Crime and AML requirements.
● Identification and analysis of Money Laundering and Financial Crime Risks.
● Act as a point of contact for AML and Financial Crime advice.
● Develop and deliver Financial Crime related training.
● Conduct and maintain Financial Crime risk assessments.
● Produce Financial Crime Management Information and Reporting.
● Monitor and assess for weaknesses in systems and controls.
● Support the MLRO in the investigation of Suspicious Activity Reports.
● Analysis and oversight of transaction monitoring.
● Assist in the identification and implementation of regulatory and legislative developments in Financial Crime.
● Keep up to date with regulatory and legislative changes.
● Supporting the MLRO in any other duties as necessary.
● Supporting the wider Risk and Compliance team as necessary.
● Support the Group in delivering its strategic objectives in a safe and sustainable way.
● Focus on helping the Group deliver fair outcomes to customers.
Skills and Experience:
● Experience of working in Financial Services and the Banking sector.
● Experience of developing and maintaining AML policies and procedures.
● Detailed knowledge and understanding of the Money Laundering Directives and applicable guidance.
● Detailed knowledge and understanding of the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) regulatory framework, specifically relating to AML.
● Ability to identify and assess Financial Crime risks
● Analytical Skills
● Good communication skills – verbal and written
● Able to educate and share knowledge