Financial Crime Officer required for one of the top wealth managers in the UK based in London.
We are looking for someone who has experience in providing advice and guidance to the business and FLOD on Financial Crime queries.
You will support the DMLRO on all SLOD Financial Crime matters and use your experience as an established Financial Crime professional to make risk-based decisions. The financial crime function is part of a more extensive compliance department that work collaboratively together.
Responsibilities / Requirements of The Financial Crime Officer include:
● Support the DMLO in developing and maintaining financial crime related policies and procedures
● Provide financial crime compliance advice and additional support as required for the UK business
● Support conducting financial crime risk assessments
● Provide advice and guidance to the CDD team and Account Executives on specific EDD requirements for high-risk clients and complex cases, and conduct due diligence where required
● Conduct High-risk account review and sign off (new client and periodic)
● Submit SARs to the NCA
● Day-to-day management of Sanctions Investigations, TM & Fraud alerts escalated by FLOD escalated from the business and FLOD.
● Collation of data for Compliance Committee MI and annually for MLRO report
● Provide financial crime training where required, in person or remotely
● Professional financial crime related qualifications advantageous (e.g., ACAMS/ICA Diploma in AML)
● Experience working in the wealth management industry advantageous
● Degree educated
● Avaloq experience advantageous
● Be a go-getter and require little direction
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately, your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.
If you would like this job advertisement in an alternative format, please contact MERJE directly