Our client, a leading name within the Property / Residential Development space, has an exciting opportunity for a Financial Analyst to join the team in their Hertfordshire office.
As a Financial Analyst you will provide support to the business unit in providing accurate and timely financial information to all stakeholders for decision making purposes and assist with the smooth running of the finance team.
This role involves working as part of a wider team to deliver monthly reporting to stakeholders across the business and assist with ad hoc requests.
This role can accommodate agile working arrangements.
- Preparing monthly reports for Regional and Group teams
- Assisting in preparation of cashflows
- Opportunities to coach and support Assistant Finance Analyst
- Performing month end reconciliations and providing account analysis
- Preparation and input of judgemental monthly journals
- Review of non-judgemental journals
- Coordination of early stage Joint Venture accounting
- Business partnering with non finance stakeholders to facilitate information flow
- Contribution to ongoing continuous improvement of processes within the division
- Any other finance duties as directed & required
- Professional Accountancy Qualification (ACA, ACCA, CIMA equivalent)
- Experience in a reporting function or similar would be beneficial.
- Able to produce information accurately and to the stipulated deadlines.
- Experience of implementing new processes and procedures and consistently challenging such processes to improve the quality of output.
- Experience of using COINS or D365 would be beneficial.
- Proficient in Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Strong interpersonal skills and possess commercial awareness to effectively communicate at all levels across the business.
- Effective communicator, working well with both finance and non finance colleagues.
- From a housebuilding or construction background (although this is not essential as full training will be provided).
- Competitive basic salary and annual bonus
- Company car, car allowance or travel allowance
- Agile working possible (dependent on role)
- Up to 33 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Private Healthcare and Dental Insurance
- Competitive contributory pension scheme
- Life assurance - 4 x your annual salary
- Share incentive schemes
- Employee rewards portal with many more benefits...