MERJE are delighted to be exclusively working with an Employee owned FMCG Organisation who are currently going through a transformation.
As part of this Transformation they are restructuring the Finance Team and require a Talented Senior Finance Business partner to support Operations.
Reporting directly to the Finance director you will work closely with the Operations director and the rest of the Senior Leadership team providing insightful finance information.
Key responsibilities include:
• Full end to end accountabilities for all aspects of the Operations financial reporting
• To provide the key interface between Operations and finance function
• Optimise costs whilst maintaining report governance
• Develop, identify, and support short, medium, and long-term opportunities that generates value for the business
• Support the Team to drive increased profitability.
Being a qualified accountant with a commercial outlook you will have the following skills and experience:
• Experienced at implementing change to maximise efficiency in processes, results and team structure.
• Extensive experience working in a FMCG accounting environment;
• Experience working as a line manager/supervisor within a busy and effective finance department. Proven track record of experience in supervising, leading and coaching a team;
• Excellent systems experience including proficiency in Microsoft Excel Word, and PowerPoint.
• Demonstrated mathematical and analytical knowledge and the ability to choose the right mathematical methods or formulas to solve a problem
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately, your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.
If you would like this job advertisement in an alternative format, please contact MERJE directly.