Part Time (60-80% working) possible
Consultancy firm uniquely distinct from the typical due to the following:
• Being a boutique consulting firm focused on risk, finance and strategy, we deliver innovative concepts and methodologies based on specialist experience and analytical backgrounds.
• Working across multifaceted competencies we overcome the traditional silo thinking and offer client-specific solutions as well as sustainable implementation development strategies.
• Being people driven we allow members of all levels to actively participate in the running and development of our firm.
What we expect:
• Minimum of 7 years of experience in Management Consulting and /or Banking Industry (ideally Risk Management)
• Experience in ICAAP/ILAAP, risk appetite/limiting, stress testing, capital management, recovery/resolution, etc.
• ESG know-how would be an additional plus and/or strong interest in ESG
• Quantitative background with strong analytical skills and an interest in quantitative topics
• Proficiency in Excel; nice-to-have: R, Python and knowledge of their uses in the work environment
• Strong communication skills and ability to work in a team
• Ability to work independently and to quickly familiarize with new topics
• Ability to understand, independently structure and derive innovative solutions for complex topics within short timeframesFluent in German and English (incl. the ability to create longer professional reports)
• Openness to travel, mainly within Germany/Austria
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.