Deputy MLRO required for a boutique corporate bank in the City of London.
You will be part of a small Financial Crime and Compliance function responsible for overseeing all financial crime related duties for the bank.
• Responsible for the development and implementation of the Financial Crime framework
• Assist the Head of Financial Crime in ensuring that the Financial Crime function remains up to date
• Execute the Financial Crime Compliance Monitoring Programme and assist with the Compliance Monitoring Programme where required
• Annual review of Global Financial Crime Policies and perform a business impact analysis, identify areas of improvement as it relates to the business and propose policy and procedure updates based upon assessment results
• Assist in compiling and responding to due diligence queries
• Serve as Secretary to the Financial Crime, Compliance, Risk and Internal Control Committee
• Keeping abreast of Financial Crime regulatory developments that impact the business globally
• Completion of client identification records and updating of associated client PEP/Sanction and high-risk customer screening logs
• Assisting the Financial Crime team with transaction monitoring, Sanctions/PEPs screening processes/reports
• To observe group Financial Crime policies, as well as UK law, regulations and guidelines
• Liaise with the Head of Compliance/Financial Crime to co-ordinate responses to any regulatory enquiries
• Produce detailed, well written reports where necessary
As successful candidate will be someone that is comfortable working as part of a smaller bank, and able to work closely within small, close knit team
Please note that should feedback not be received within 14 days due to the large volume of applications; unfortunately, your application has been unsuccessful. However, I may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities in the future.