Hybrid After Training!
Do you have 12 months recent on the phone experience?
Are you looking to Progress and take your career further?
Customer Service Representative Role:
As a Customer Service Representative, you will be dealing with inbound calls from the Customer who will have general queries, complaints or may even require your support. We are looking for people with excellent listening skills, people who are strong communicators and can show empathy and really understand the customers situation.
Customer Service Representative Duties:
• Individuals who are confident with dealing with difficult conversations and vulnerable customers over the phone.
• Building rapport/relationships with your customers and clients.
• Good attentions to details - Entering accurate records of customer conversations into customer Database.
• Following the process and guidelines that fall in line with company Regulations.
• Achieving personal and team targets in a contact centre environment.
• Correctly entering customer payment details into systems – ensuring these are entered accurately first time round.
Customer Service Representative Benefits:
• Free Parking
• Hybrid Working
• Fully Paid Training
• Progression Opportunities
• 28 Days Holiday entitlement (including Bank Holidays)
• Pension Scheme
• Annual Events
Please click apply if you are interested in this customer service representative role.
The successful applicant would be required to undertake a DBS and Credit check before an offer of employment is made.
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately, your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.