£18,000 - £20,000 plus commission
8 months ago
Start Date: ASAP
Hours: Full Time hours including evenings and weekends
Are you looking to work in a family run business?
Do you love providing an excellent customer service and go the extra mile for your customer?
Are you organised and efficient with your administration?
If you answered “yes” to the above questions, then we may have the perfect opportunity for you with our exclusive client, as a customer service and sales administrator…
Duties and Responsibilities:
- 50 / 50 split between admin and on the phone
- Collating correct ID from clients
- Passing correct ID over to lenders
- Processing application forms and chasing correct ID
- Keeping in regular contact with client to keep them updated of the loan process
- Speaking to lenders and clients to chase updates
- Going the extra mile to ensure clients are 100% satisfied with their service and product
- Ensuring accurate information is entered into all systems
- Highly organised
- Great attention to detail
- Excellent punctuality and attendance record
- No job hoppers!
- Excellent customer service and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Team player
- Motivated and dedicated