2 months ago
15th June and 29th June 2020
Duration: 9 months’ contract
Start Date: 15th June and 29th June 2020
Shifts: Various shift options available, you can choose a fixed shift out of the following 5 options:
Shift 1 = Mon – Fri 8am – 3.30pm
Shift 2 = Mon – Fri 9am – 4.30pm
Shift 3 = Mon – Fri 8am – 3.30pm
Shift 4 = Tue – Sat 8am – 3.30pm
Shift 5 = Tue – Sat 9am – 4.30pm
As the entire country, and indeed the world, continues to respond to the impact of COVID-19, our client is doing everything they can to ensure they play it's part and looking after their Financial Services customer. During these unprecedented times, they understand some of their customers will be worrying about their finances so we're looking for Customer Service Advisors to bolster their existing team to ensure they can meet their customer needs.
We're seeking passionate, empathetic individuals to provide a first class service and willing to do whatever it takes to make customers feel happier about money.
The successful candidate will be naturally curious, and willing to go the extra mile to provide our customers with the support they need. You'll provide a fantastic customer service whilst helping customers to manage their financial situation to make memorable customer experiences; and taking the time to make sure our customers have the right solution to suit their needs.
You can expect customers to be worried about their hard earned cash so you'll need to be a good listener, have patience and be supportive. We need someone who can really get the basics right, focus on the detail and work to a high degree of accuracy.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Contacting our customers to discuss their financial situation
- Providing an excellent customer experience; whilst ensuring we achieve a sustainable and affordable solution for the customer
- Providing help, guidance and support to customers both in or approaching financial difficulty and potential victims of Fraud or Scams
- Where necessary working to defined processes managing cases through the courts to recover monies owed
- Supporting customers who require additional support through their most difficult times, e.g. advising the loss of a loved one, experiencing health issues, undergoing other life changing events
- Working as part of a large and diverse team in a modern and comfortable office where everyone works together to achieve an excellent customer experience
- As we're a regulated organisation, we need you to work within the appropriate regulatory frameworks we follow
- Being flexible in your approach and willing to get involved in other areas of the department where the customer needs us
Skills: We'd love you to bring:
- Excellent communication and listening skills with the ability to empathise and deliver a heartfelt service
- The ability to be insatiably curious, asking questions and negotiating to deliver the best solution
- Flexible working to suit customer needs and business demands
- Previous face to face or telephone based customer experience
- A caring, positive attitude with a genuine desire to exceed our customers' expectations
All offers of employment are conditional and you will only be able to start in the position after completing a strict vetting process including a credit check, a criminal record check and reference checks.
Please note, should you not receive feedback within 28 days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.