9 months ago
A Relationship Manager Level 1 on the customer service team is responsible for proactively managing relationships with customers through the provision of excellent customer service, consistently meeting customer centric Service Level Agreements. Adopting a customer focused and professional approach at all times, you will ensure the support and information provided is suitable to the customers’ requirements and in line with consumer outcomes.
Role and Responsibilities
- Proactively build and maintain excellent customer relationships through the provision of suitable support and excellent communication in line with customer’s requirements.
- Ensure all support and advice within the IVA or Trust Deed provided is fully consistent of regulatory expectations (consumer outcomes)
- Respond promptly and resolve any customer queries, signposting any complaints as necessary
- Ensure accurate customer data is captured and reflected within associated correspondence and provide ongoing support to customers for completion of the relevant documentation adhering to necessary deadlines
- Comply with the business vulnerable customer policy and identify when customers require additional support from specialist teams.
- Ensure all regulatory requirements of the IVA or Trust Deed are adhered to, referring to the customer’s proposal and modifications, the standard terms and conditions and the SIPs.
- Liaise with various internal departments where necessary, building key relationships to support your customer’s requirements e.g. Creditor Liaison
- Identify opportunities for the customers for future additional products and services that align to consumer outcomes
- Attain and Maintain competence under Think Money Group’s Training & Competence Scheme
- Reach and maintain Key Performance Indicators expected of a Relationship Manager Level 1 to required standards and specified timescales
- Ensure the support and advice provided is compliant to relevant standards ( i.e.Training & Competence Scheme, Quality Assurance)
- Update internal systems to ensure diaries and workflows are completed in the required timescales
- Carry out all duties in a manner that reflects Think Money Group’s values at all times
- Undertake any further duties determined as reasonable and necessary in fulfillment of the role.
- GCSE Math and English at least Grade C
- Highly numerate
- Ability to empathise with and understand client’s individual circumstances
- Previous experience of working in a call centre environment
- Previous experience of working within financial services
- Knowledge and experience of working within an FCA regulated environment
- Degree Educated