Salary: £21000 - £23600 Depending on experience
Hours: Monday – Friday + 1 Saturday every 3 weeks (Day off during week when working Saturday)
Shifts: 7.45am - 4.15pm and 9.30am - 6pm weekdays (rotating)
7.45am – 4.15pm on a Saturday
Due to continued growth our client is looking for Customer Service Advisors to join a friendly and professional team, providing excellent service.
As a Customer Service Advisor you will handle sensitive calls with exceptional care, confidently promoting products, solving problems and increasing customer satisfaction which will lead to an increase in sales.
• Be an integral part of the customer service team, where the values of respect and care, excellence as standard, creating value for customers
• Maintain a positive, sensitive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers.
• Respond promptly to customer inquiries through various channels (phone, email, live chat, instant message, etc)
• Handle paper and electronic based customer queries, administration and new business applications
• Acknowledge and resolve customer complaints.
• Develop a deep knowledge of our products and service offering.
• Maintain accurate customer records within our systems including updates on all interactions, comments and complaints and all transactions.
• Process orders for products and services accurately and promptly.
• Share learnings and feedback with the team to promote a continuous learning environment.
• Openly and positively engage in development, coaching and feedback sessions.
• Ensure compliance with all standards set regarding customer data.
• Provide a first class service experience to generate positive customer reviews.
• Previous experience in a Customer Service/ Telesales / Call centre /Contact Centre
• You will need to pass a DBS (criminal record) check to be considered for this role.
• Happy to work flexibly, 1 Saturday in 3 and bank holidays as we operate 365 days of the year
• Good IT skills & attention to detail.
• Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
• Familiar with compliance regarding storage and use of customer data including credit card information (e.g. GDPR, PCI compliance) – Training provided
• Ability to be resilient, professional, and empathetic at all times
• Full Training
• Life Assurance
• Ongoing learning & development
• Pension scheme
• Headspace: Mindfulness App
• Mental Health First Aiders
• Bereavement Leave
• Enhanced maternity & paternity pay
• Snack boxes / fruit boxes on site
• Employee Assistance / Occupational health support Program
• Recognition scheme: Above & Beyond vouchers
• Free Flu jab
• Free parking
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately, your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.