Monday-Friday between 8am and 6pm
Hybrid working available!
Are you experienced in administration and looking for an exciting new challenge?
Are you looking to join a growing business with excellent opportunity for progression?
This role will involve you handling general administration duties as well as speaking with customers who will have general queries, complaints or may even require your support. We are looking for people with excellent listening skills, people who are strong communicators and can show empathy and really understand the customers situation.
Customer Service Administrator duties:
• Handling enquiries from customers relating to their accounts with us
• Reviewing and actioning updates on customer accounts
• Handling customer correspondence and devising appropriate replies and responses
• Speaking with customers via telephone regarding their accounts
• Setting up payment plans
• Updating customer databases and systems – accurately, ensuring records remain up to date
• Reviewing insolvency claims and notifying end customers accordingly
• Assisting with incoming telephone calls when required from debtors or representatives on their behalf
Customer Service Administrator benefits:
• Fully paid training
• Holiday entitlement
• Opportunities for progression
• Free parking
• Annual events
The successful applicant would be required to undertake a DBS and Credit check before an offer of employment is made.
Are you interested in knowing more about this Customer Service Administrator opportunity?
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately, your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.
If you would like this job advertisement in an alternative format, please contact MERJE directly.