Up to £26,000 DOE
Monday – Friday 8:30am- 5pm
Are you an experienced Complaints Handler?
Would you love to work within a reputable insurance company that provide excellent benefits and flexi working hours?
We are currently recruiting for caring and dedicated Complaints Handlers on behalf of our client in the insurance sector.
The role will include, but not be limited to the following duties and responsibilities:
• Delivering excellent customer service whilst handling varied, complex and Financial Ombudsman Service complaints both verbally and in writing
• Proactively identifying trends and supporting the continuous development of the Company’s strategy
• Proposing to the CX Team Lead innovative ideas and influencing positive change to improve customer experience
• Responding to and monitoring engagements on our social media and review platforms, ensuring the timely responses in line with the devised strategy, whilst analysing the communication and collating the information to identify improvements
• Acting confidently as referral point for staff members, Trainers, and Team Leads in all departments
• Issuing final decisions of behalf of the Chief Executive Officer.
We are looking for candidates with the following skill set:
• A strong work ethic, that can thrive in a fast paced and busy working environment
• Excellent organisation, communication skills and interpersonal skills
• Effective teamworking skills
• Excellent negotiation skills
• Knowledge of our products and the ability to understand and interpret our policy wordings
• Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
• Attention to detail
• Ability to consistently meet deadlines
• Previous experience within the insurance or financial services sector
• Maintaining a balance between transparency and confidentiality
If you thrive in a fast-paced environment and have a kind and cheerful personality and are currently looking for a new challenge, then get in touch today!
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately, your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.