Have you experience of working on credit hire motor claims?
Do you know your Newcastle-upon-Tyne from your Newcastle-under-Lyme?
If the answer is YES then apply now for a career opportunity as a Claims Handler in Credit Hire
The Claims Handler role includes:
- Accepting new cases and acknowledging receipt to our referral sources.
- Dealing with all aspects of client and customer contact (from initial contact until either refusal or off-hire).
- Gathering information from customers, witnesses and third parties by telephone, post and email to allow the full assessment of claims.
- Assessing claims and making decisions on liability.
- Approving / refusing claims for credit hire.
- Obtaining all supportive documentation from the client and checking that all is in order.
- Managing claims through the ‘on-hire’ process in accordance with GTA protocols.
- Keeping all parties involved updated on a regular basis.
- Handling customer claims for loss of earnings.
- Identifying customer requirements for additional services.
- Completing ‘in-house’ checks in preparation of the necessary documentation required for the Payment Pack.
- Maintaining up to date records on the case management system.
- Dealing with general telephone enquiries.
- Undertaking customer surveys and obtaining customer feedback.
- Assisting with customer queries and complaints in line with company policy.
Key Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good understanding of the ABI GTA.
- Good geographical knowledge of the UK.
- Good organisational skills.
- Good keyboard skills.
NOTE: The job profile covers the main elements of the role however other duties may be included. As the company evolves roles may vary therefore the job profile may be altered from time to time. Training for ‘in-house’ systems and processes will be given.
Please note, should you not receive feedback within 28 days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.