Contact Centre Team Manager
£30,000 + annual bonus
Flexible Monday - Sunday
Are you an experienced Contact Centre Team Manager who is passionate about providing excellent experiences?
Do you want to join an award-winning business that is growing at a rapid pace with superb career advancement opportunities?
We are searching for an experienced Customer Service Team Manager who is passionate about people and providing excellent service
Contact Centre Team Manager duties:
• Lead and motivate your team on a day-to-day basis
• Manage the performance of all team members who will be supporting customers through telephony, as well as at times via Digital Messaging and Social Media
• Accountable for delivering against Service Levels and other Key Performance Indicators
• Digital Contact Resolution/online registrations/mobile utilisation
• Play a key role in our Digital First Strategy, help your team to translate technology terms into everyday language and provide support to our less Digitally savvy customers
• Be passionate about continuous improvement, identifying opportunities to improve the customer experience and playing an active role in our Customer Issue Resolution Programme
• Develop great relationships with all of the colleagues you will need to work with across our business, including areas such as Digital, Robot Processing, Risk and Learning and Development
• Ensure operational and regulatory compliance requirements (e.g. Ofcom, FCA) are understood and monitored
• Ensure Quality Assurance is delivered consistently to high standards
Ideal Contact Centre Team Manager:
• 2 years Contact Centre management essential
• Webchat experience is desirable
• Strong Leadership skills
• Presenting and written communication skills
• Listening skills
• Organisational skills
• Empathy with people in difficult situations
• Worked in a lively, fast-paced contact centre team
• Having an eye for detail
• Identifying problems and finding solutions
• Always having a positive attitude
• Being calm under pressure
Contact Centre Team Manager benefits:
• 34 days holiday + 5 additional days can be purchased
• 14% pension contribution
• Excellent opportunity for progression
• Free parking
• Annual bonus
• Paid training
• Healthcare plan
• Store discounts
The successful applicant would be required to undertake a DBS, CIFAS and CCJ check before an offer of employment is made.
Are you interested in knowing more about this Contact Centre Team Manager role?
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately, your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.
If you would like this job advertisement in an alternative format, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.