£50,000 - £70,000
3 months ago
My client is looking for a Collections & Recoveries Manager to advise clients on the impact of the changing regulatory landscapes on their business models and supporting them through that change.
- Delivering engagements which would typically include gap analysis, transformational support, remediation, training and authorisation assistance.
- Delivering these engagements individually or as part of an engagement team.
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships with colleagues and with clients.
- Playing a prominent role in business development for the Regulatory Team and wider business, which might include assisting in the building of propositions and taking these to market as well as identifying opportunities for on-sell from existing client engagements.
- Playing a role in research, insight development and knowledge management.
- The delivery of client work/internal projects to a thorough and exacting standard.
Skills & Experience
- Working towards or possessing an industry recognised banking or mortgage advice qualification is desirable.
- Knowledge of the banking, mortgage and consumer finance sectors is desirable.
- Knowledge of the UK regulatory framework applicable to the banking, mortgage and consumer finance sectors is desirable.
- Knowledge of the FCA’s Responsible Lending and Collections & Recoveries requirements in MCOB and CONC is essential.
- Issue identification and problem-solving skills
- Proven ability to draft clear and concise written outputs.
- Proven ability to achieve results, even when faced with obstacles or setbacks.
- Positive and flexible attitude to work and a willingness to embrace new initiatives.
- Networking, influencing and stakeholder management.
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.