£22,000 - £30,000 DOE + Benefits
Full time, permanent – hours between 8am-7pm (1 Sat in 4)
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Collections Advisor to join a forward-thinking innovative team in a growing business in Manchester City Centre. They have been named one of the top 15 best companies to work for in the UK.
We are looking for Collections Agents with excellent communication skills, a strong work ethic and the ability to work to tight deadlines. Collections Agents will communicate with customers who are in arrears, primarily via telephone and occasionally using written communication.
• To recover customer arrears via telephone, written communications and/or any other digital methods introduced into the department / function
• Set appropriate, sustainable, and compliant repayment arrangements
• To address failed arrangements in an appropriate and timely manner
• Address customer’s change of circumstances in line with company policy and procedures surrounding potentially vulnerable customers
• To liaise with other departments to ensure the customer receives the correct outcomes to collections issues raised
• To adhere to the rules and guidelines as set out by the company and its regulators (FCA / ICO/ FLA)
• To address and raise any risks identified thought the course of the role and in line with company policy
• Adhere to KPI’s set by the business
• Understand and adhere to departmental Service Levels (SLA)
• To meet individual and contribute to team targets
• To complete any reasonable ad-hoc requests
• You must have 12 months’ minimum collections experience ideally within a regulated environment
• You will have a positive telephone manner and strong negotiation skills
• To be able to recognise and deal with customers’ sensitive circumstances and ensure the appropriate actions is taken
• Ability to prioritise, be organised and efficient
• Friendly and helpful approach
• Experience in working in a fast-paced environment
Due to the nature of the work undertaken, confirmation of employment will be subject to a variety of checks- Employment references, ID, DBS, Credit check
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.