My client is looking for a Client Service Manager to be responsible for:
• Take full ownership, from a Client Service perspective, of a dedicated portfolio of clients building strong working relationships with a select client segment.
• Display SME level knowledge by playing an active role in the cross training of new/more junior team members.
• Front line support, via email and telephony, navigating all internal partnerships and activities throughout the enquiry to deliver an accurate and timely service.
• Provide real-time technical support, to our clients, for all the online payment and card channels.
• Form strong client relationships through regular verbal communication, understanding our client’s business and priorities.
• Client advisory through proactive analysis, identifying operational efficiencies, repair reduction and self-service opportunities.
• Tailoring your service approach according to client needs to influence positive ‘client satisfaction’ survey responses.
• Prompt hand-off to the complaints team of any customer driven complaint received.
• Acts as a resource as well as a coach/mentor to junior team members
Skills & Experience
• 5+yrs Experience in banking or card operations, or a prior client facing role.
• A strong understanding of cash management, payment clearings and/or corporate card programs.
• Strong interpersonal, analytical, problem solving, organizational, prioritization, decision-making, and conflict resolution skills.
• Excellent communication abilities, including strong written and verbal skills, and the ability to explain complex issues and convey information, both internally and externally, in an articulate and professional manner.
• Adept at understanding and interpreting simple to highly complex client inquiries
• Highly effective at recognizing key operational risks facing clients and the company, and determining where and when to redirect
• Desire to learn and develop a full understanding of products, processes, and enhancements and committed to continued professional improvement
• Team player, partnering with various teams and verticals, from Operations, through to Product and the Front Office teams, to provide a seamless delivery to the client.
• Enthusiasm for delighting clients.
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately, your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.
If you would like this job advertisement in an alternative format, please contact MERJE directly.