Call Centre Advisor
£19,000 + bonus (£28,000 OTE)
Full Time & Part Time Available!
Monday – Friday
Ashton Under Lyne
Do you have experience in providing excellent customer experience journeys?
Are you looking to progress your career with a growing company?
We are currently searching for multiple hard working Call Centre Advisors to step forward and join a very customer focused team based in Denton, Manchester.
As part of our growth plans, we are looking to strengthen our team based from offices in Manchester – at present, we employ over 450 people, in debt recovery, throughout the UK.
We are searching for strong communicators, candidates who enjoy working in a fast paced working environment. You will be predominantly receiving inbound calls from customer to help them arrange payment plans for their outstanding debts.
Call Centre Advisor duties:
• Receiving inbound telephone calls from businesses and individuals to recover outstanding debts.
• Handling difficult conversations in a sensitive and professional manner.
• Entering accurate records of customer conversations into the customer database.
• Following processes and guidelines regarding debt collection.
• Achieving personal and team targets in a contact centre environment.
• Accurately entering customer payment details into systems - ensuring these are entered correctly first time around.
The ideal Call Centre Advisor:
• Previous experience within a fast paced telephone-based role.
• You will have a positive telephone manner and assertive negotiation skills.
• Previous knowledge and experience with collections/debt recovery is a bonus but not essential.
• You must also be a great communicator and have confidence when dealing with conflict.
• We are looking for somebody with strong work ethics and enjoys working in a fun environment.
Fully paid training will be provided for all successful applicants.