£45,000 - £55,000
about 2 months ago
My client is looking for a Business Analyst to pro-actively communicate and collaborate with the business, project and operational stakeholders to initially define business requirements, support or lead the production of other project documentation and ultimately support the end-to-end change delivery as a trusted SME and advisor throughout the full project lifecycle.
- To act as a consultant to the business for new change ideas or process improvements.
- Help support the business in the writing of the change brief and to drive good business change to achieve business objectives and benefits
- To produce and obtain sign off of a clear business case defining the goals, objectives and scope of the change as well as the benefits of delivering it, in sufficient detail to obtain a development cost with +/-30% variance, business priority and approval to proceed or close.
- To work with the business through the means of workshops, interviews and buddying to understand the As Is process and to define the To Be process for a change or process improvement, identifying pain points and gaps.
- To handover the requirements and To Be processes into IT, at an agreed level, to support the solution development and to be involved in the sign off process of the solution to ensure it meets the business requirements.
- To work with UAT team throughout the lifecycle of a project to assist and support in the development of UAT plans and scripts and to be involved in handovers and sign off process for this to ensure the coverage is sufficient
- To deliver all tasks to an agreed and consistent standard within the business change function in a timely manner, to quality and within budget
Skills & Experience
- Previous Business analysis experience and/or evidence of managing business change including business process modelling, re-engineering business processes, defining process improvements and organisational design
- Proficient in the production of quality requirements, use cases, user journeys, UAT scripts and the use of various business analysis techniques
- Experience of end to end Project Lifecycle, Software Delivery Lifecycle including Waterfall / Agile
- Excellent presentation, communication & stakeholder management skills
- Experience of collaborating with the business to shape ideas and business cases that are realistic, achievable and aligned to business strategy
- Solutions Options Evaluation, data mapping, reporting/MI
- Strong, diverse documentation skills, ensuring all requirements captured are clear, concise and appropriate for a cross-functional Business & Technical audience (Word, Excel & Visio skills highly beneficial)
- Ability to communicate complex business requirements in a non-technical and simple way that encourages cross-functional advocacy both internally across the Business and externally (Clients/3rd Parties etc.)
- Highly organised, with a flexible approach to work, and the ability to multi-task effectively and work as part of a project team
- Positive and pro-active mind-set, with a willingness to continually stretch themselves and develop their skill-set and career within the IT & Change function.