My client is looking for a BPA Transition Manager to Design and implement the Bulk Purchase Annuity (BPA) transition process for both Buy-ins and Buyouts.
- Design and maintain the target operating model for the BPA Transition Team.
- Support the business with the design and implementation of its BPA administration operating model and ensure operational readiness in line with business plans.
- Support the Head of BPA Business Development with relationships and engagements with EBCs/Trustees, specifically from an operational and transition perspective.
- Build the BPA Transition Team to support pipeline of new business.
- Support the triage of potential new business.
- Support the preparation of contractual documents and individual policy documents.
- Build and drive project plans for each proposed transition.
- Manage the operational relationships with EBCs/Trustees/ceding administrators through the transition processes.
- Manage the operational relationships with Trustees and ceding administrators during the post-buy-in period.
- Pro-actively lead the BPA Transition Team through each transition.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Strong knowledge of UK Defined Benefit Pensions and the BPA market
- Excellent knowledge of the BPA process, from deal execution to buy-out
- Strong management skills. Facilitator and coach, able to bring the best from a team.
- Strong project management skills
- Able to build productive relationships at all levels.
- Good presentation, communication, negotiation skills
- Pro-active, pragmatic, adaptable and flexible
- Supplier relationship management
- Experience of the BPA market and the transition process
- Proven experience of managing a team and managing project
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately, your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.
If you would like this job advertisement in an alternative format, please contact MERJE directly.