My client is looking for Assistant Manager within Customer, The candidate will be responsible for supporting on workstreams within customer transformation projects across the Infrastructure, Government and Healthcare sectors.
- The Assistant Manager will also provide active contribution and participation within the Infrastructure, Government & Healthcare business to ensure development of key propositions – supporting a collaborative culture
- A good understaindg of wider capabilities that are intrinsically linked to the customer agenda is required and therefore, the role requires an appreciation and understanding of wider capabilities across Strategy, Insight and Technology deployment
- Furthermore the candidate will be required to support the team in managing client relationships to enhance the reputation as an advisor of choice.
- Understanding and application of the customer related design and processes
- The application of customer diagnostics – and how to present the outputs into strategy or service design
- An appreciation of customer strategy – the who, why, what and how
- Understanding of operating model design and deployment
- Experience of taking service design recommendations and turning into a detailed implementation plan
- Desirable experience of working on customer programmes of change
- General management consulting skills, including project / programme management, strategy development, business analysis, technical delivery and problem solving
- A background in service design work is preferable
- Experience of supporting projects relating to digital, customer experience or CRM enabled transformation
- Front office service delivery – direct channel, face to face
- Good knowledge of core elements of customer-centricity and customer culture