Monday - Friday and occasional Saturdays
£18,000 - £20,000
We have an exciting opportunity for an Administrator to join a global business that are currently operating in more than 40 countries and are continuing to grow.
They offer solutions to increase the mobility of elderly and physically challenged people, to enable them to live an independent and active life. They design and manufacture their own range of straight and curved stairlifts as well as partnering with key suppliers to offer a broad product range to meet customer needs.
This role would suit a well organised and considerate individual who has exceptional administration skills. The successful Administrator will be methodical, confident, have previous administration experience, skilled with IT & CRM systems and be able to demonstrate their positive attitude and ability to solve problems. You will also need to have excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
Administrator responsibilities will include;
• Excellent planning and organisation skills
• Good knowledge of CRM, AX Systems and Microsoft packages is essential.
• High level of written skills
• Providing general administrative support
• Ability to work quickly and accurately
• Liaising with different departments i.e. Customer Service, Surveyors, Engineers, Clients
• Able to manage telephone queries
Interested in knowing more about this Administrator opportunity?
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.