MERJE are working with a well-established Life Insurance client who are recruiting a couple of individuals at the Part Qualified Actuarial level.
This role is an exciting opportunity to be involved in something that most Actuaries don’t get exposure to. You’ll be tasked with developing innovative methods and designing new products from idea stage through to their implementation, as part of the Research and Development functions.
You’ll collaborate with other functions in the business such as wider Actuarial and marketing to ensure the product policies are consistent and meet customer demands.
So what do we need from you??
· Actuarial background – ideally Life Insurance but General also considered
· Making strong progress with your Actuarial exams.
· Working experience or familiarity with Pricing.
· Experience in reinsurance or Protection Pricing is advantageous.
· Strong mathematical academics – 1st class or 2:1
· Personality characteristics suited towards a Research and Development environment.
What will you get??
· A highly interesting job that allows you to develop from some of the brightest Actuaries in this field.
· Study support
· Excellent benefits structure
· Flexibility to work from home and in the office
Apply right away to be considered for this in-demand Actuarial position!