Our client, one of the most recognised and respected Organisations within the Property and Construction Sector, is seeking to recruit a candidate of suitable calibre to assume the position of Accountant for one of their large and profitable operating divisions.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, you will contribute to the overall success of the Business.
Key Responsibilities include:
• Co-ordination and Reviewing of Monthly Management Accounts
• Preparation of 6 weekly Cash Flow & Liaising with Group Treasury on variances v’s actuals
• Assisting with accurate and robust Forecasting and Planning in line with Regional requirements
• Reconciliation of Balance Sheet Control Accounts
• Assisting as required with Financial Management and Reporting
• Assisting with reporting for the MD and Divisional Board in line with standard format and schedule
Previous Experience & Qualifications:
• Qualified / Part Qualified (Actively Studying) with experience within a similar kind of role – Study Support can be considered.
• Knowledge / experience of working within the Property / Construction Industry is preferred but not essential
• Previous experience of managing Budgets / Cost control
• Strong IT and Financial Analysis skills with the ability to interpret data and assess the impact on the business
• Ability to contribute and professional opinion to the overall management of the Business
• Possess the drive and resilience to be able to thrive under pressure in a very fast paced environment
This Organisation hold Finance in High regard as a pivotal driver in their success and performance and has a track record of Career Progression.