MERJE resourcer Sab Muthusamy was a guest speaker at a recent conference for international students at King’s College London. He was there to discuss the current UK job market, his role at MERJE and to provide career advice.
Here are 5 tips for graduates:
- Talk to family, friends and other contacts you may have to find out whether they know about any jobs that might be available
- Post your CV on all the major online job boards
- Do your research and target companies directly in the sector you would like to work in
- Contact a recruitment agency to help you find jobs that fit your profile
- Stay positive, as it can take time to find the right role