MERJE are delighted to be exclusively working with an Employee owned FMCG Organisation who are currently going through a transformation.
As part of this Transformation they are restructuring the Finance Team and require a Talented Financial Analyst to provide commercial finance support to the Commercial Team
Key responsibilities include
• Ad hoc profit analysis of products and customers
• Completing costings of New Business Enquiries
• Taking decisions on pricing of clearance stock and managing the Aged Stock monitoring process and looking for solutions to aged stock issues.
• Monitoring the Commercial Customer Support
• Provide cover to commercial and operations analysis.
• Undertake ad-hoc analysis work for Finance Director
• Stock monitoring – to analyse potential stock problems, residual value issues and assist with provision calculations
• Price verification for SOP/Customer Services
• Assist with provision of profit margin information to the Commercial & Team
• Support commercial teams with financial modelling of annual prices increases that recover prime cost changes.
• Support marketing teams to really understand period brand marketing cost for all agency and producer brands and reforecast accordingly
• Assist with business growth strategies
Being a part/ newly qualified accountant ideally with FMCG/ Manufacturing experience you will have the following skills
• Experienced at implementing change to maximise efficiency in processes, results and team structure.
• Excellent systems experience including proficiency
• in Microsoft Excel (Intermediate level such as pivot tables and v look ups), Word, and PowerPoint.
• Demonstrated mathematical and analytical knowledge and the ability to choose the right mathematical methods or formulas to solve a problem
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately, your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.
If you would like this job advertisement in an alternative format, please contact MERJE directly.