£50,000 - £53,000
about 1 month ago
My client is looking for Operational Excellence Manager to solve business problems and make better experiences for our customers and operations teams.
- You’ll delve into complex data and process improvement methodologies through:
- Driving change within the Operations teams to make better experiences for our customers
- Prioritising changes with most business value and deliver on them
- Demonstrating leadership skills and supporting the Operations team’s vision, to eliminate errors and reduce costs
- Constantly develop your personal tool-kit of process improvement techniques, and actively share learnings across the team
- Collaborating with process owners and different teams to develop effective processes
- Supporting projects by partnering with technology and suppliers to ensure processes are efficient and focus on key business objectives
- Analysing and improving existing processes to ensure consistently great customer outcomes
- Ensuring that processes are in compliance with regulations and ensuring documentation is relevant and updated
- Reviewing processes end-to-end, through the eye of the business, customers and other key stakeholders, and introducing innovation into the process with impactful results
knowledge, experience and qualifications you need:
- Great attention to detail to understand key operational processes, systems and technology
- Experience of using LEAN or Six Sigma methodology
- Ability to work cross-functionally with lots of stakeholders to drive critical business decisions
- A drive for continued learning through training opportunities and knowledge sharing to develop innovative solutions.
- A good decision maker, able to bring a healthy, balanced approach to business with a strong customer focus
- Maths or Science degree, who is extremely good with numbers.