c£30k basic + benefits package
almost 2 years ago
37 hours - flexible shifts contract
Using Business Intelligence, forecast operational performance and schedule people resource accordingly in order to exceed Service SLA’s, optimize people resource and minimize costs.
Further utilize Business Intelligence to provide root cause analysis and timely recommendations to continuously improve business performance and service levels.
- Experience of shift design and providing resource models within a call centre environment
- Experience of workforce planning and VOIP switch technology is desirable
- Good working knowledge of all Microsoft packages, with strong MS Excel skills
- Excellent numerical skills with excellent attention to detail.
- Good verbal and written communication skills, with an ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
- The ability to work in a fast paced environment whilst maintaining accuracy
- Self-motivated with a will to succeed
- Constantly seeking to drive process and performance improvement
- A desire to develop the role and help grow the position to add value beyond resource planning
- Clear communication style with the ability to articulate data
- Encourages and listens to feedback from customers and the team
- Experience in report creation ideally using Crystal Reports/SQL/BI
The post holder is directly accountable for the following outputs:
Customer Experience and Service Delivery
Budgets and KPI’s
Leadership and People Management
Divisional Management Duties
Continuous Professional Development
Risk and Compliance