1 day ago
My client is looking for a Senior Manager within Wealth and Asset Management Consulting aligned to Customer Digital and Operations advisory service line. This team is at the heart of delivering innovative and large scale client-centric digital transformation programmes to help clients reinvent their businesses for the digital age.
The primary objective of this role is to manage the delivery and fulfilment of our Client Experience and Distribution transformation engagements.
- Responsibility for leading Client Experience & Distribution
- Typically involving agile delivery disciplines, you will be required to design and deliver insight and technology led solutions that develop new marketing, sales and service capabilities for clients.
- leading teams and engagements, being the day to day contact for key client
- Programme Management skills of asset management distribution knowledge
- senior stakeholder management, programme planning, commercial management, data analysis skills, technology solution delivery experience, team leadership and a ruthless focus on delivery of exceptional quality outcomes for our clients.
- People development
- Practice and asset development
- Business development
- Engagement & Risk management
Skills & Experience
- 7+ years of professional experience in Wealth and Asset management (WAM) consulting
- direct industry experience from a leading asset manager bringing a good understanding of the asset management value chain and business model
- Experience of working on Client Experience, Digital and Distribution change and transformation projects, such as CRM and Sales enablement
- Strong understanding of the operational, technological and data requirements to successfully deliver strategic digital programmes
- Expertise focusing on business led design and analysis, with client at the heart of developing transformational experiences
- Proven expertise in delivering projects and programmes,
- Understanding of some of the Distribution and Client Experience technologies and fintechs specific to the sector
- Experience of Agile ways of working with a digital innovation and solution delivery mindset
- Ability to develop excellent relationships both internally and with clients at a senior level.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and oral), negotiation and project management skills
- A genuine interest and desire to work in the sector coupled with a passion for Client Experience and Digital
- An ability to contribute to a positive, inclusive and supportive working environment which respects and recognises all members of the team