£45,000 - £50,000
6 months ago
My client is looking for a Wealth & Asset Management Assistant Manager who can make a significant contribution to the Financial Services Operations and Customer Practice through Financial Services sector.
You will help grow the Operations and Customer team, through support for business development activities, developing value propositions and playing a lead role in client engagement and assignment delivery.
- Build and maintain strong client relationships within the sector, proven Banking industry content and delivery capability.
- Provide business development support.
- Mentor and coach other members of the team.
- Develop and convert a pipeline of opportunities either through sell-on and/or new work.
- Proven ability to mentor, train and coach Consultants.
Skills and Experience
- Financial Services Experience with significant programmes o operational change
- Strong understanding of FS industry, business processes and underlying technologies
- Prior experience in consulting or working on large scale, complex business and regulatory change programmes in the capacity of Project/Programme Manager