over 1 year ago
Hours: 37 Hours 55 min – Working a Rotating Shift Monday – Friday between 6am – 8pm
Have you previously led a warehousing and logistics team?
Our client, is looking for a Warehouse and Logistics Team Leader for a busy retailer to oversee the department. You will be responsible for leading, supervising and motivating a team to ensure the completion all operational objectives are achieved and to provide a service that will guarantee on time delivery with zero defects. You will support the Warehouse Manager in the day to day running of the department and manage the team in her absence.
- Allocating, prioritising and monitoring workloads, and maintaining a consistent high level of performance
- As a Team Leader, you will be required to identify and undertake staff training and help increase productivity, whilst driving other initiatives including daily housekeeping reducing waste and “Tidy Friday”
- You will manage a number of processes as directed by the Warehouse Manager
- You will communicate daily with the Warehouse Management Team
- In addition, you may be required to undertake other general warehouse duties
- Excellent communication skills and man management skills
- High level of organisation
- Strong work ethic
- Good knowledge of Health and Safety
- Current Counterbalance, Reach Truck and VNA Man up Order Picker licences would be an advantage
- Must be able to maintain a flexible approach to work in response to business needs.
Keywords: Warehouse Team Leader, Logistics, Retail, Warehouse Supervisor