over 1 year ago
An exciting opportunity to join an established Financial Services business and oversee the development and creation of a new lending area – Limited Company BTL Mortgages. Adding to an already highly-successful array of FS products and services, the organisation is expanding its offerings and would like an Underwriting expert to support this growth.
This company is unable to provide sponsorship
Key Responsibilities of the Underwriting Manager:
- Support the definition of credit policy, criteria, customer journey, process, etc. for the new lending segment, providing in-depth expertise and guidance in underwriting
- Ensure processes are in line with appetite, policies, regulations, SLAs, etc.
- Monitor and manager underwriting processes, procedures, policies, etc., identifying improvement opportunities and implementing beneficial changes
Ideal knowledge and experience for the Underwriting Manager role:
- Proven background in Limited Company BTL underwriting, including having held a personal mandate
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Strong leadership and management abilities
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.