£24,000 - £30,000
3 months ago
A leading finance business with a 30+ year history of providing exceptional service and affordable finance solutions to businesses and individuals across the UK & Ireland. A considerate and collaborative environment of around 400 employees across 2 offices, the organisation is now looking for experienced underwriters to join the team.
This company is unable to provide sponsorship
Key Responsibilities of the Credit Underwriter:
- Work with a wide and growing base of consumer/commercial clients
- Conduct detailed analysis and research to inform lending decisions – e.g. Credit searches, income and expenditure data, etc.
- Provide a high-quality underwriting service
- Ensure compliance with FCA guidelines, regulations, SLAs, procedures, etc.
- Deliver exceptional customer service to clients and communicate effectively with brokers
Ideal knowledge and experience for the Credit Underwriter role:
- Experience in a similar underwriting role within Financial Services environment
- Hold or have held an individual lending mandate (not necessarily a large value mandate needed)
- An understanding of credit reports, payslips, account statements, etc.
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.