Up to £50,000
over 1 year ago
Location: South Yorkshire
My Client, a FTSE listed Organisation, requires a UK Tax Accountant to provide support to the Group Tax Manager and the activities of the Group Finance function.
Key responsibilities include:
- Preparing Tax schedules to support the group’s current and deferred Tax provisions
- Ensuring VAT is correctly accounted for and payments made on time
- Preparing UK Tax returns including Quarterly Vat Returns / Corporate Tax Returns / CIS Returns
- Assisting Group Tax Manager in developing the Internal controls reporting framework in respect of direct & indirect Tax Compliance to mitigate Tax Risk and ensure the Group Tax policy is adhered to
- Maintaining the Group’s Tax Policy and contributing towards designing and implementing process improvements to facilitate accurate Tax reporting
- Supporting the Group Finance team in all UK Tax matters
- Keeping up to date with relevant technical Tax issues, specifically indirect tax.
Previous experience and qualifications:
- An accounting qualification (CIMA / ACA / ACCA) and / or Tax qualification (ATT / CIOT / CTA)
- Great understanding of Tax Compliance and a knowledge of Tax Compliance software
- Excel and Microsoft office competency is essential
- Ability to plan, prioritise and work under pressure with a high attention to detail
- Confidence to communicate technical and complex points verbally & written
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.
To discuss the role in greater detail please contact Mandy Abelson on 0161 883 2760 or send through your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org