Do you have a minimum 5 years’ experience handling Truck or Fleet Insurance?
Are you qualified to a minimum of Cert CII?
Your new role:
Administration of clients’ insurance requirements on a daily basis including general enquiries, renewals, mid-term adjustments, obtaining quotations, closing sales, invoicing of premiums, cross-sales.
Provision of high-level professional advice to clients
- Providing an excellent level of service thereby achieving client retention targets.
- Liaise effectively with the Account Executive to ensure an appropriate strategy for renewal, attend client meetings as necessary and action meeting points (if applicable).
- Understand the market to establish most competitive terms available.
- Obtain renewal terms and present to client.
- Produce and issue professional summaries and reports using client templates.
- Issue renewal documentation in line with contract certainty.
- Ensure premiums are collected prior to the commencement of cover and in line with client procedures.
- Handle all queries, whether written or by telephone, in a professional manner and process effectively in line with service standards.
- Record all relevant information, correspondence and documentation on Acturis and make effective use of the diary system.
- Produce accurate and professional documentation at all times using relevant client templates.
- Process adjustments in line with procedures, including notification to insurers, issue of revised documentation, and collection of additional premium.
- Actively cross-sell products from other Divisions.
- Refer all queries that fall outside own experience, knowledge and authority to senior staff.
- Liaise with and assist other branches and Group Resources as necessary.
- Working knowledge of all the main classes of General Insurance and the CII’s Code of Ethics and GDPR.
- Working knowledge of client product range, policy wordings and service standards.
- Responsibility for own personal development and for keeping own knowledge up to date by the use of e-learning, in-house courses, and studying for professional qualifications in order to gain the required CPD points
- Good level of technical insurance skills, to be assessed by regular in-house testing.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to process work quickly and efficiently.
- Ability to prioritise work and meet deadlines.
- Excellent client service skills.
- Good negotiation and broking skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to gather and analyse information from the client.
- Ability to identify and respond appropriately to an individual client’s level of understanding.
- Ability to persuade and influence others.
Please note, should you not receive feedback within 28 days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.