Cheshire West and Chester
5 months ago
Hours: Full time and part time hours between 9am – 9pm including weekend work
Start Date: 9th July 2018
Are you a highly motivated sales person?
Are you passionate about delivering fantastic service to achieve your goals?
Do you thrive on achieving targets for great rewards?
Then we have the PERFECT role for you…!
We are looking for driven and motivated people to join our Sales Team as a Travel Sales Advisor. Our team is dedicated to helping our customers find their ideal holidays through outstanding service and knowledge, alongside maximising sales for the business.
We always go the extra mile for our customers to ensure we stand out from the rest.
Our Travel Sales Advisors take calls from our customers who are looking for help and advice in booking their holidays. We also liaise with our owners to ensure we are getting the best results for their businesses. We look to convert these calls into bookings by ensuring we get the right package for our customers.
We are looking for applicants who have a proven record in achieving/exceeding targets in a sales role, as well as having excellent communication skills.
Due to our business growing we run new induction training courses several times a year, so send us your CV and you could be joining our multi-award winning company!!!
Our next induction training starts on the 9th July 2018, but we will also have dates later in the year!!
Useful things to know
The role will be based in our new offices in Chester, within walking distance of the train station. Our Sales team is a busy part of the business, but has a great team atmosphere and we have lots of fun while we work!
We also believe in rewarding hard work, and offer a great benefits package on top of basic salary including:
- Starting Salary £17,000, increased after probation period, plus OTE of up to £400 per month, that's over £3,000.00 a year!
- Discounted holidays for you and your friends and family
- Full training and coaching provided
- Award winning, innovative, rapidly expanding company with fantastic new offices adjacent to public transport hub
- Working on a rota basis which is planned 4 weeks in advance so you can plan your work/life balance
- Private Medical (for you and family)
- Death in service payment
- Free worldwide travel insurance (for you and family)
- Long service awards
- Wellness extras - free flu jabs, reflexology sessions and fruit available in the office