Our clients are a major consumer credit financial services company that offer products and services for customers in two unsecured credit market sectors.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to work within the Fraud Strategy team alongside Fraud Operations & Credit & Collections, the role holder will help the firm to create new and exciting ways to stop fraud. You'll achieve this by diving into the data and preparing analysis using cutting-edge technologies, languages and statistical techniques.
- Identify emerging threats and design sophisticated strategies across multiple systems to mitigate fraud
- Dive into data and identify key risks and develop world class strategies
- Maintain, design and assessing the efficiency of existing strategies
- Assist and take the lead on initiatives with internal and external partners to aid Fraud Prevention
- Work across multiple channels - Transactional, Application & Digital to balance customer and business needs
- Ensure that the customers are at the heart of everything you do
Key Skills & Experience:
- Experience using SQL & Python for data analysis
- Ability to work independently with a high level of self-motivation and willingness to learn
- Competent with all Microsoft Office software (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
- Creativity, energy, and personal drive to stop new and emerging fraud threats and always contributing ideas
- An eye for detail and keenness to identify and solve problems
- Ability to plan and handle prioritisation of your own workload
- An understanding of the payments ecosystem and experience of working within Fraud
- A background in analytics using data science tools i.e., Graph Analytics databases and Python
- Knowledge of the credit card and finance sector and other lending products, or at-least experience in Financial Services
- Experience using Falcon, ThreatMetrix, Outseer (Evision), Hunter, CIFAS, First Vision
- Experience of data visualisation tools - Tableau or Power BI
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately, your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.
If you would like this job advertisement in an alternative format, please contact MERJE directly.