My client an established, privately owned Manufacturing company demonstrating excellent growth require an experienced Finance Manager to lead the Transactions team.
Reporting to the Head of Finance key responsibilities include:
▪ Date driven reporting of financial ledgers and undertaking analysis of aged creditors and debtors to the Head of Finance, in a timely basis.
▪ Creation of complex excel based reports to be generated as and when required, either via the financial calendar or stakeholder requests.
▪ Reviewing reconciliation of supplier statements to generate an action plan that is executed in a timely manner.
▪ Reviewing payment runs and feeding the information into the cashflow process to support understanding of the Company's financial position.
▪ Supporting AP/AR queries from stakeholders and suppliers.
▪ Manage outstanding purchase orders to ensure payments are made correctly and stakeholders complete company process.
▪ Manage customer/supplier master data to ensure accurate records are held.
▪ Leading team to ensure that any anomalies' or changes are investigated and resolved, producing a clean ledger with current and relevant information, avoiding aged data that is no longer relevant.
▪ Ensure invoices have the appropriate authorisation before paying.
▪ Undertake regular review of invoices on hold and liaise with Procurement to remove on hold status.
▪ Manage, support and train the transactional finance team to ensure each person has development opportunity within their role, whilst delivering the expectations of the job role.
▪ Take ownership for the team; proactively resolve any issues that arise by adopting a problem-solving approach.
▪ Seek ways to continuously make improvements within the transactional finance function, and business, to be increasingly effective and proactive.
Whilst a formal finance qualification is not required you will have previous Transactional Finance and Team management experience.