We are assisting our clients with a fantastic opportunity to join a growing team that are driven and passionate about analytics.
As the Transaction Monitoring Analyst, the role holder, reports directly to the Manager - Transaction Monitoring, and will work alongside colleagues and teams in TM Capability and other Financial Crime Centre of Excellence teams.
• Maintain and update continuous improvement catalogue relating to strategic tools and processes for TM model and end to end processes
• Manage all action items agreed re. TM backlog and prioritisation on a day to day basis and provide update to PO
• Report and maintain a track of status of the delivery of priority items to their end delivery and support E2E project manager and Change Management team drawing the plans in line with business expectation with regards to all strategic solutions i.e. NetReveal and ThetaRay and potential Appian case management enhancements
• Carry out designed tasks assigned by the line manager and/or PO re. delivery of other product components like Adverse Media Integration, Triage solution and expected enhancements to achieve the risk coverage expected
• Report status updates re. issues arising out of Model Controls and MI across the end-to-end process, including report, escalation and resolution.
• Design action plans with TM product and process control, TM Oversight and Change management teams relating strategic systems in view of any agreed recommendations arising out of findings from audit and assurance with technical work streams and Change teams and report the outcome back to audit/assurance forums.
• Draft business requirements with wider TM capability teams as appropriate and support in writing the final DDP and obtain the business signoff process
• Report any failures in relation to production of MI and key metrics and highlight to respective Tech and Change teams to action resolution
Skills and Experience:
• Knowledge of the UK’s legislative and regulatory framework for FC (Anti-Money Laundering, Sanctions and Anti-Bribery and Corruption) and how that impacts the Transaction Monitoring environment.
• Industry or relevant experience for c.2-3 years.
• Good organisational skills, able to plan and organise own time within objectives and to know how work relates to others.
• Works co-operatively and productively with others, openly exchanging information and supporting colleagues from around the organisation to achieve business goals.
• Ability to assimilate and analyse complex information.
• Holds an acceptable financial crime qualification.
• Financial Crime Compliance domain knowledge across AML, Sanctions & ABC.
• Experience and knowledge of Retail Banking or Corporate Banking and associated products. Awareness of the risks associated with Retail banking, or knowledge of Correspondent banking, Trade Finance, Complex Corporate Structures, MSBs/PSPs would also be beneficial.
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately, your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.