MERJE are partnered with a Manchester based Financial services business that focus on credit and asset management.
With the business going through an exciting period of growth and development we are currently looking for a Transaction Manager support the growing pipeline of new business opportunities. This is a permanent role and will be based from any of their offices, with some home working. This will initially be a 100% home-based role until offices re-open over the summer.
You will ensure new business transactions smoothly move from bid to contract and through to handover to business as usual. The post holder will be joining a dynamic and industrious team and the role offers the opportunity to work alongside talented, senior members of a fast-paced agile organisation.
What will you be doing?
- Leading new transactions from inception to implementation
- Managing a deal pipeline and ensuring adherence to key dates in the transaction lifecycle
- Planning for new prospects from early stages
- Designing and modelling commercial propositions to support business case development
- Engaging with key external stakeholders to assess client requirements, building strong internal relationships to identify obstacles and design innovative solutions
- Overseeing transaction governance
- Ensuring all new deals are managed in line with the Commercial Framework
- Undertaking diligence activity and support implementation planning
Do you have?
- Prior experience within financial services or business process outsourcing
- Strong numeracy skills and the ability to craft and present commercial proposals for review by executive level stakeholders
- Experience in client facing, commercially focused origination
- Experience in delivering new business transactions.
Pay & Benefits:
You will receive a highly competitive salary and attractive benefits package and our client pride themselves on rewarding success with an excellent bonus scheme and incentive package. They also have very interactive subsidised events, colleague engagement teams, employee recognition and development programs and the opportunity to work across multiple European countries.
Please note, should you not receive feedback within 28 days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.