2 months ago
Location: Prescott, Knowsley, Merseyside
Hours: Monday – Friday 9-5
Our well established client is looking for an experienced Training Manager who has previous experience in designing, delivering and maintaining excellent training courses within a Contact Centre. You will also be delivering training in the on-site Warehouse, so this is a great opportunity for someone who likes a varied role.
- To ensure that all training and development activity is carried out in accordance with Company policy and legislative requirements
- To determine through consultation with line management the ongoing training and development needs of all employees, and design and develop complimentary training & development material to meet those needs
- To ensure that all training & development activity is reviewed, evaluated and audited to ensure maximum effectiveness is achieved and maintained
- To be involved in developing and communicating required training material, including HR policy and procedures in accordance with best practice and operational requirements
- To effectively manage and develop the training team to ensure that all opportunities for training & development are maximised.
- To work closely with the Call Centre and Warehouse Manager to ensure that new business requirements are translated into effective training packages within agreed timescales.
- To lead the Training team to achieve agreed targets through the appropriate use of the performance management system, e.g. using feedback and coaching skills, performance reviews.
- To ensure that all training & development activity is reviewed, evaluated and audited to ensure maximum effectiveness is achieved and maintained.
- Highly self-motivated with the ability to lead and inspire others to maximize their potential.
- Excellent coaching skills.
- Experience of delivering training.
- Resilient and calm in high pressure situations.
- Projecting self-confidence, personal credibility and a professional image.
- Very articulate with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent influencing skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong understanding of contact centre technology.
- Displays excellent presentation skills.
- Promotes a positive attitude.
- Demonstrates strong ethical approach.
- Displays an adaptable and flexible approach.
- Promotes a positive approach within the operation.
Keywords:Training, development, manger customer service, , inbound, customer service, call centre, inbound sales, outbound, customer contact centre, inbound customer service