The role will be responsible for fulfilling the requirements of the company’s Training & Competency scheme, in order to ensure the initial and ongoing competence of financial advisers within the business.
Key responsibilities include:
• To assist in the design, implementation, delivery and recording of individual and group training activity in support of the company objectives and effective conduct of our business.
• To incorporate the training requirements of both advisory and non-advisory functions.
• To support new entrants to the company in achieving competency (CAS sign-off for advisers) and minimising the time taken for new entrants to understand and be able to follow company process and standards and be productive in their respective roles.
• Assist in monitoring adherence to company policies and processes and assessing the knowledge and skills of the workforce and identifying risks and training needs
• To conduct live client meetings and / or roleplays in order to assess an adviser’s competence and to further develop their ability to deliver the highest standards of compliance and client experience.
• To conduct and accurately record one to one meetings with advisers, as required under the Training and Competence scheme
• Minimum Diploma in Financial Planning qualified (or equivalent)
• Experience of working in a regulated Financial Services environment.
• Experience of coaching individuals and providing feedback;
• Previous experience in a Training and Competence role within Wealth Management
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities