My client is looking for a Training & Competency Leader which focuses on employee growth and future performance of the department as well as the individual’s development. It is essential in this role to create a culture and environment for individuals to learn and grow.
• Create a learning strategy for the department, including the implementation, monitoring, and measuring effectiveness of all staff development
• Determine training needs and requirements for the department by meeting with managers, talking with employees and identifying gaps.
• Work in partnership with the central L&D function to create/modify course materials and training manuals to meet specific training needs.
• Lead, teach and evaluate a team of three operational trainers to ensure training delivery complies with FCA regulatory standards.
• Work in partnership with the Senior Operational Trainer to plan and schedule in training for new and existing agents for both At Need and Pre-Need.
• Oversee the induction of all new starters to the department.
• Lead a small team of Quality Assessors who will be monitoring call centre agents to ensure compliance with departmental policies and procedures to comply with FCA regulatory standards.
• Oversee the day-to-day management, maintenance, adherence to and ownership of the T&C Scheme.
• Ensure management are kept up to date with any emerging risks that have been identified through the QA team, along with the management of these risks.
• Overview of the internal monitoring programme within the Training and Competency scheme.
• Monitoring that staff are complying with the FCA rules and guidelines including FCA Conduct Rules
• Training and assessment of colleagues, supervision and monitoring arrangements, continuous development and record keeping.
Knowledge skills & experience
• Experience of managing and leading teams.
• Significant experience of implementing and managing a departmental T&C scheme.
• Excellent communication and stakeholder engagement skills and the ability to collaborate with all levels of a business effectively.
• Exceptional planning, prioritisation, and time management skills.
• Very well-developed PC skills: Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Outlook, Internet Explorer
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.