£55,000 - £60,000 basic salary plus package
over 1 year ago
Our client is one of the leading Investment & Wealth Management firms in the UK and due to continued growth an exciting opportunity has arisen to assist the Head of Training & Competence in the implementation and management of the Training & Competence programme including Supervision and SMCR regimes.
- Regularly review and update where necessary the training and competence policies for all regulated employees within the group.
- Assist with the implementation and delivery of the training and competence policies and procedures for regulated / certified employees within the group.
- Input relevant information to the FCA systems to ensure appropriate permissions and incident reporting
- Provide expert advice, support and guidance to all Certified / Regulated staff including supervisors and managers.
- To support and review regulatory supervisors to ensure appropriate records are maintained. May include delivery of practical training and skills.
- Update T&C materials where necessary to reflect changes in regulation.
- Ensure that appropriate records are maintained in line with regulatory requirements.
- Approx. 3 years practical experience of working on training and competence schemes within a wealth management or IFA environment
- Extensive knowledge of T & C practices / processes.
- Minimum of Level 3 qualified in wealth management, investment or financial planning
- Knowledge of current T&C regulatory requirements / SMCR (either having implemented SMCR or currently working on an implementation plan)
- Ability to provide pragmatic T&C advice to managers and supervisors
- Ability to prioritise and deliver to agreed timelines
- Ability to successfully work in a team environment
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Attention to detail