c£52,000 pa + Benefits
4 months ago
Job Description: To work closely with the Training and Competence Manager and other key stakeholders across the business to deliver the T&C Scheme and to supervise Financial Planners to ensure they can demonstrate the necessary skills, knowledge and expertise needed to discharge their responsibilities and attain/retain certification.
Key responsibilities include:
- Supervising new and existing Financial Planners in the local region.
- Assessment of Financial Planners ongoing Competence.
- Identifying areas of improvement, setting in place and monitoring Development Plans.
- Reporting concerns/risks and providing recommendations where improvements are not being made.
- Assisting with Regulatory Change programmes involving Planners knowledge, skills and competence.
- Contributing to the annual Certification process
- Undertake 1:1/Role-plays/ assessments/observations with Planners in accordance with the requirements of The Scheme.
- Work closely with Trainees and Experienced Planners on their journey to Competent Planner status.
- Obtain, assess and evaluate Key Performance Indicators and other MI
- 3yrs of more in a Training & Competence role at an IFA/Wealth Manager
- QCF 4 (Diploma level)
- Supervisor Qualification e.g. JO7
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.