Job Description: You will help to coach, train, develop and monitor the performance of the company's Financial Advisers to ensure that clients receive an outstanding service and that all regulatory requirements and standards are met and maintained.
Key responsibilities include:
- Manage the training and development of a team of IFAs
- Conduct induction training for IFAs joining the company
- Participate in role-play assessment of IFAs
- Manage and supervise IFAs' performance and provide appropriate levels of oversight from non-competent to competent status
- Undertake training needs analysis to identify training gaps in skills and knowledge
- Investigate areas of underperformance, report findings and recommended remedial action,
- Prepare development plans to address learning needs
- Conduct Observation and Assessment of IFAs' advisory skills to demonstrate their ongoing competency, and to identify training needs
- Undertake pre-sale and post-sale client file reviews, instructing remedial action and identifying areas for development
- Gather appropriate management information to enable appropriate assessment of IFAs' performance against KPIs
- Hold 1:1 development meetings with IFAs
- Provide compliance advice and guidance to assist the IFAs in maintain their knowledge of regulatory requirements
- Ensure IFAs undertake appropriate levels of CPD tailored to learning needs and which meets minimum regulatory requirements
- Qualified to QCF4 as a minimum
- Strong T and D background
- Previous experience of a Field Supervisor role
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately, your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.
If you would like this job advertisement in an alternative format, please contact MERJE directly.