c £38,000 pa
8 months ago
The role will involve delivering the firm’s Training & Competency Scheme to Financial Planning Consultants at all levels within the business.
Key responsibilities include:
- Undertake 1:2:1s with advisers following analysis of KPIs and feedback
- Construct action plans to address issues and ensure appropriate prioritisation and focus is applied where needed
- Monitor individuals against action plans and work closely with the Regional Managers and Compliance Team to ensure individuals meet compliance standards
- Produce accurate reports in a timely manner and maintain competence records
- Undertake training needs analysis, where appropriate, and consider training interventions within the business to ensure compliance and service standards are met
- Undertake skill assessments where necessary and agree development plans with individuals and managers
- Provide support and guidance on all aspects of the Compliance Policy
- Provide training to groups and on a 1:2:1 basis
- Proven experience within financial services working in either a T&C, compliance, paraplanning or advisory role
- Good working knowledge the full range of investment, tax planning, pensions, retirement and protection business
- Regulated Diploma in Financial Planning or QCF Level 4 Equivalent
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.