Newcastle upon Tyne
c.£38,000 + Benefits
5 months ago
Our client is a well-respected financial services organisation looking for a Training and Competence Associate.
- To assist advisers and Partner Firms with achieving their business objectives
- Undertake telephone based Compliance and Supervision coaching with advisers in line with the firms Compliance requirements and Training & Competence Scheme
- Support the development of adviser competence.
- Identify the training needs of new and existing colleagues by liaising with Group Compliance Managers
- Contribute to the design and delivery of training and development programmes based on the needs of the organisation and the individual as instructed by the Group Operations Director.
- Record and report monthly MI accurately reflecting T&C activity
- Assist the Group Head of Compliance to ensure that statutory training requirements are met
- Provide updates on trainee progression, general attitude and adherence to company policies and procedures
- Undertake any further duties determined as reasonable and necessary in fulfilment of role
- Define and provide evidence (record keeping) of competence for all authorised advisers, both attaining & maintaining competence
- Supervise, coach and mentor trainee advisers (or those deemed as non-competent)
- 2 years financial services industry experience, of which they have ability to demonstrate key working examples of key tasks
- Qualified to Level 4 Diploma Standard – essential
- Sound knowledge of UK regulatory framework
- Previous experience of training and/or coaching a team or individuals