£20500 + bonus (£25625 achievable)
4 months ago
Hours: 37.5 Hours Monday – Friday
Salary: £20500 + bonus (£25625 achievable)
This is an exciting opportunity to joint an award winning team as an experienced Telephone Account Manager.
- Your role will be to manage a portfolio of customer working in a B2B telephone sales environment on behalf of our client.
- You will be responsible for effectively managing a portfolio of circa 200 customers to maximize new revenue opportunities, retain and grow revenues and deliver key initiatives.
- You will be required to build an opportunity pipeline through assessments of opportunities and target markets, information gathering on customers and competitors, generation of new opportunities from existing customers, exploitation of sales campaigns and sales leads, follow-up sales activity, formal proposal writing, negotiation and closing of the sale.
- You will be required to represent the voice of the customer by feeding insight back into the business to build better customer solutions for future.
- To manage a blend of existing and development customers to achieve portfolio revenue growth and new business targets through creating and deploying a portfolio plan to increase share of spend and improve and enhance customer satisfaction.
Skills and Experience
- Have experience within a sales and service role ideally within a contact centre environment
- Have a proven track record of consistently over delivering against targets
- Possess good administration, planning and organisation skills
- Have first class verbal and written communication
- Are educated to GCSE/O-Level standard including Maths and English
- Can build effective working relationships with both your team and external client team
- Possess strong self-belief, able to self-manage and constantly drive for improvement
- Salary £20500
- Performance related Bonus – 25% of salary
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Excellent employee benefits
- Free parking
- Great public transport links